Exactly 1 month ago I started this blog after a PTG Meeting. This month I wrote down what I have tatted and I am truely amazed for a turtle like me. I think I have tatted more in this month that I have in any year of my life.....that is with keeping the 3 doodlebugs!
1 Victorian bookmark - Marilynn Brockley
I was test tatting the thread that Hegla had given us at the meeting and I need more bookmarks to give away.
2. Eternal Rose Bracelet - Marilynn Brockley pattern for the rose and her hand died thread given to me by Marie Smith
3. Eternal Rose Earrings MB from left over thread on shuttles.
4. Started a necklace Eternal Rose - MB
5. Split Ring Bracelet for Emma - Juliet Herring's patternUsed pink and yellow nylon thread
6. Made a pattern for lightening bugs using florescing yellow thread from Joanie then after several attempts and help from Jerry made 6 I can give away.
7. Sweet Minnie Hummingbirds - Karey Solomon's pattern in new Tatting Times. Made 3 so far
8. Gary the Snail - Pschedelic that is for Emma using Nancy Tracy's pattern.
9. Finished part 1 lesson on Dragonfly of Karey Solomon's
10. Turtle Earrings - se post already. Used up all my china berries and made 8 turtles.
11. Only got 3 snakes done this month.
12. made 4 more pairs of Beaded Earrings - Sharron Morgan's pattern of course. I keep trying different threads and beads but like the Guatamala blue thread from Doris Patmos with blue beads the best.
13. 2 pairs of earrings using pattern Joanie sent me the link to from LadyTats - Jeanne Lugert. This pattern is great for using thread left on a shuttle. Takes 4 beads times 5 rings.